The 2010 Zinfandel is produced from grapes selected from the finest Zinfandel vineyards in the Sonoma Valley.
This combination yields a blend of berry and cherry aromas mingled with the bouquet of creamy vanilla custard and a hint of peppercorn and clove. The Zinfandel is full-bodied and warm with a long smooth berry flavored finish.
B.R. Cohn Zinfandel is aged for 18 months in carefully chosen French and American oak barrels. This wine compliments a wide range of foods such
as lamb, duck and all cuts of steak and ribs. I hope you enjoy this wine as much as my family and I do.
18 months in French and American oak barrels
AWARDS & ACCOLADES: (vintage specific)
- 95 Points & Gold ~ Press Democrat North Coast Wine Challenge (2010)
- Gold ~ Orange County Wine Society Commercial Wine Competition (2010)
- Best of Class, 92 Points & Gold ~ Los Angeles International Wine & Spirits Competition (2009)
- 91 Points & Gold ~ Beverage Tasting Institute World Wine Championship (2009)
- Silver ~ S.F. Chronicle Wine Competition (2009)
- Silver & 88
Points ~ California State Fair Commercial Wine Comp. (2009)
- Bronze ~ Orange County Wine Society Commercial Wine Competition (2009)
- Bronze ~ Sonoma County Harvest Fair (2009)
- Silver ~ Jerry D. Mead's New World Intl. Wine Comp. (2008)
- Silver ~ S.F. Chronicle Wine Competition (2008)
- Bronze ~ Dallas Morning News (2008)
- 90 Points ~ Beverage Dynamics (2007)
- 88 Points & Silver ~ BTI World Wine Championship (2007)
- Silver ~
West Coast Wine Competition (2007)
- Bronze ~ National Women's Wine Competition (2006)
- Bronze ~ Wine Buyer's Competition (2006)
- Gold ~ S.F. Chronicle Wine Competition (2006)
- Gold ~ S.F. Chronicle Wine Competition (2005)
- Silver ~ Los Angeles Intl. Wine & Spirits Comp. (2005)
- Bronze ~ Orange County Fair (2005)
- Silver ~ California State Fair (2005)
- Gold ~ California State Fair (2004)
- Bronze ~ S.F.
International Wine Competition (2004)
- Bronze ~ Los Angeles County Fair (2004)