The B.R. Cohn SyrCab is a blend of Syrah and Cabernet Sauvignon grapes grown in specially selected Sonoma Valley vineyards. This wine is as unique as its trademark name.
The combination of these two varieties produces a wine with exotic briar, plum and black cherry fruit, surrounded by mocha, caramel, smoke and a hint of mint and earth. Aging for 18 months in premium French oak barrels produces a wine of complexity and balance with silky tannins and a smooth, long finish. I hope you enjoy this wine as much as my family and I do.
Appellation: Sonoma Valley
Blend: 59% Syrah, 41% Cabernet Sauvignon
Aged: 18 months in premium French oak barrels
Cases Produced: 800
ACCOLADES: (vintage specific)
- Best of Class ~ Sonoma County Harvest Fair (2008)
- 96 Points ~ Wine X Magazine (2005)
- 91 Points ~ Wine Review Online (2005)
- Silver ~ Dallas Morning News (2005)
- Silver ~ Jerry Mead Wine Competition (2003)